Limited Liability Partnerships
LLP’s are a relatively new business structure and have been around since the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000 came into force on the 6th of April 2001. They are a separate legal entity but are taxed in the same way as a partnership, giving the protection of limited liability but with a different reporting regime to limited companies.
We can help you with: –
• Full set of LLP annual accounts (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and notes)
• Submission of the accounts to Companies House
• Completion and filing of partnership self-assessment tax returns
• Calculation of your tax position and suggestions on how to reduce your tax bill
• Advice regarding legitimate tax saving opportunities
• We will deal with HMRC on your behalf
• Tax advice throughout the year
• Bookkeeping services
• Management accounts
• Cash flow projections and business forecasts
Since our inception we have been able to use our long standing relationships with Financial Advisors, Solicitors, Banking and VAT specialists built up with our parent company Yorkshire Medical Accountants.
The level of our involvement and support in running your business is determined by you and will be tailored to meet your particular requirements.